Thursday, August 14, 2008

We just got back from another camping trip up to Power House( my grandparents property in Idaho) we had a lot of fun. This might be the last one of the season which is sad but we have been able to go a lot of places this summer which was nice.

Brian and Kristynn came this time so the kids got to spend some good quality time with them and they loved it. Brian and Kristynn took them on rides on the 4 wheeler and played with them. They really got some good bonding time.

My Mom finally taught the kids how to play in the stream they have only ever thrown rocks in it and they loved it they were in it the rest of the time. It is so nice having a stream right there it is very relaxing to listen to at night.

They did a lot of horse back riding. Doug even got to go. They had a great time the kids love riding the horses.
I hate putting this picture on because it is so flattering of me but I wanted to show off one of mine and Doug's new hobbies. We are learning how to cook dutch oven this year and it has been a lot of fun this is me making some ribs we have made this 3 times now because it is so good.




4 comments:

Jason and Laura said...

Ya... Angie we have been a little too nice to each other ;)

Those ribs looks SOO yum!! AND you look cute! How fun-- I haven't been to Power House in years!!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Sorry we couldnt make it up but if you said that you were going to make ribs I would have been the first one up there! :) lol

Jess and Jer said...

Hey Angie, I just found your blog. Your camping trips look like so much fun. MMMM, that dutch oven cooking looks good. So, do you know what you are having yet?

NatRat said...

Look at you, you little camper and might I add...chef! Camping is so much fun. I can't wait until the kids are a little older and they can just play in the dirt instead of chase them around.