Friday, August 1, 2008


Here are the kids at the Children's Museum (Which I personally think is the biggest rip off ever for the parents) They are trying out different vocations to see what they want to be when they grow up here is Dawson buying gas already.

Here is Bre the store clerk this is here favorite thing to do there.

Riley the Postman she had a fun time gathering the mail then delivering it again.

Riley and Daddy made a cool thing with the tinker toys.

Dawson trying his had at being a horse shoer which for our family would be a great help. So hopefully he chooses that.




1 comment:

Fun Fantastic Family said...

My grandma used to take me to the children's museum all the time when I was a kid. I LOVED it. I like the wheel-chair course where you try and work the manual wheel chair. Its great.