Sunday, August 3, 2008

This summer most of you know Breanna did 4H and when she started we didn't think she would dare to do it at all but she has proved us ALL wrong. She did great this year. They called us the other day and said that she got Reserve Champion in her division which means she got 2nd in points in her division. Which is so awesome to go from totally not thinking she is going to do it to Reserve Champion. And my Mom made it all possible being pregnant out in the hot sun has been hard so if it weren't for my Mom this would not have been possible she did most of the work. Thanks Mom for all you did.




My Dad was a big help too he came to 2 of her shows and watched the kids which was awesome even the day she got the trophy he watched the kids for me Thanks Dad. Way to go Bre you are awesome.






2 comments:

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Wow, Bre congrates. That is amazing!! You are the best rider.

Cris said...

You are welcome. I had a great time. Finally someone likes horses and likes to show and ride with me. You are a good mom to your kids. I didn't do it all.