Thursday, August 28, 2008

I keep reading every ones posts about their kids on their first day of school and feeling so guilty because I totally forgot to take a picture of Bre on her first day. Bre started school this week and I think she likes it. She is not a big talker but her teacher seems really nice and she has a ton of friends in her class this year which hasn't happened before. The first day of school when we walked up to her line there was a whole group of kids that came up to her and hugged her it was so cute and made me feel a lot better. Every day she plays with someone different so that is good. This is bad but it is nice having her back in school not only because I only have 2 then but it gives us a routine again which is helpful. Since I have been pregnant we just kind of lay around all day mainly because I am so tired so this forces us to get up and do something even though I go back to bed after I take her to school. Hopefully this will be a good year for her.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

No worries, I spaced on the first day picture last year! I only remembered because my friend posted hers and they started at the end of July!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

You can come pick me up and drive me to school if that helps with your routine