Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well Last week I had my last month appointment. I also had to take to wonderful glucose test. Then the next day they called me and said that it was off so I had to go in for a 4 HOUR glucose test. I was a little freaking out that has never happened to me before granted it wouldn't be the end of the world just the end of sugar which I shouldn't eat to much of anyways. So I went in yesterday and took the test I had to fast for 12 hours before then go take blood and see if they could give me the drink. Then they gave me the drink and I had to sit there for an hour then they took my blood again then I had to sit there again for another hour. Then they took my blood again then I had to sit there for another hour is that four times. Anyways after four times of getting my blood drawn and 4 hours of sitting there and 2 crocheted hats later I got to leave and eat I was freaking starving. Then today I called to get the results and YEA I passed so don't be alarmed anyone I am going to be just fine. Thanks for all of your calls and concern.


3 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

That is great news! Glad you are doing well. I had to do that test when I was pregnant with Carson, and after wards I went to Taco Time to eat a bean and cheese burrito and it all tasted sweet still. Glad it is only a one time thing.

Carrie said...

I am glad it turned out well. That would have been nerve wracking, huh? Now this:

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know

Marlies said...

Fasting as a pregnant woman? Yuck!