Monday, October 27, 2008

Ok these pictures just posted backwards and I don't have the patients right now to change them so I will do my post backwards.
We went to Eng Floral tonight to take pictures of the kids because Dawson is a pirate and they had way cute pirate stuff but do you think he would cooperate of course not and he was the whole reason I wanted to go. Oh well we got come cute ones anyways.
So here is the break down Dawson is a pirate. ( Best picture I could get in front of the Black Pearl)

Bre is Cleopatra


Riley is a Alta Cheer Leader.


Happy Halloween Everyone Love the Grays!!!!















5 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

Your kids are so big. They are adorable in their Halloween costumes. Your girls look just like you.

Marlies said...

How cute. I love the idea of a pirate for Dawson. BTW Look how far along you are. It seems like that baby is just around the corner.

Andrea said...

so freaking cute! my heart misses them so much! (brayden's heart too!)

mindy said...

Boo! I just found your blog through Holli's. It looks like I have some catching up to do...

Renee said...

very cute pics hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my blog list oh and do you have a email...
mine is ru.silly2@gmail.com