Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Happy Birthday Doug!!!!Doesn't Doug look so excited about his birthday day. He wasn't too excited he did want a party but we did make sure he had cake and a present the kids had fun anyways.

He is a little top ten to Doug so he will know who much I love him. Since it was just his birthday and it is our anniversary on Saturday.

10. He is the strongest man I know. When ever anyone needs to lift something they call Doug.

9. He works really hard and long hours ( He gets up at 4:30 a.m. and gets home at 5:30) we really appreciate it.

8. He is a great cook and likes to cook for me to when I don't feel like it that day.

7. He does all the yard work which all of us at this house appreciate.

6. He is a great listener.

5. He loves to play with his kids and be home with us when ever he can.

4. The other night he watched our kids Kim's kids and a cousin while we were at a shower and when we got home he had the house clean and the kids in there pjs enough said.

3. He helps me around the house he is my life saver.

2. He is a worth preisthood holder and he is always willing to give me or the kids a blessing when we need it.

1. He is really cute.

I love you honey. Happy Birthday and Anniversary.







3 comments:

Marlies said...

WAY TO GO DOUG!!! You get awesome husband points for having kids in PJ's AND a clean house. BIG points!

Jess and Jer said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Gotta love all the shared birthday's our families have.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time. Happy Birthday.