Tuesday, May 6, 2008


Well we went on another trip in our tent trailer. I actually remembered to take a picture of it this time. It was a lot of fun but there were some not so fun bugs there that I am still feeling the effects from I am not sure if it is because I am pregnant or what but I got eaten alive.
We camped at antelope island. The bugs are not bad all the time just on this particular occasion. but look at the views it is really pretty out there.
We flew some kites and they all got tangled it was fun though.

Me and my Mom went on a few rides there that was alot of fun.

Here is Doug and the kids in the water.



2 comments:

Marlies said...

Those pictures make me miss riding so much! I don't know if you knew, but Kent sold my horse and his horse is more tempermental so I won't ride it, but I miss it! Those horses are so pretty by the way!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun trip. I used to go biking at Antelope Island all of the time. I almost got run over by a Buffalo once.