Saturday, May 10, 2008

Then on Saturday we had Breanna's first 4-H show. This is her and Riley getting the horse ready. Its alot of work!!!
If it weren't for my Mom Bre would not have been able to do this she helped so much.
Thanks Mom!!!
Here is Breanna getting ready to go into halter. She did really good in halter.
Here is Breanna getting ready to go in to western pleasure. She did a great job.
And Suprise Suprise she even did the speed events this is her doing barrels. This was her first time doing any speed event and she did awesome. I would say that Breanna's first show was a great success we were a little worried because her horse can get a little wild in the show ring but she did Awesome. Good Job Breanna!!!!



3 comments:

Marlies said...

Good job Breanna! You asked about the pretzel salad and no I didn't get it from Rachel. I actually haven't talked to her since Barbara moved. I got it off the internet after I had it at Kent's mom's house.

Marlies said...

Oops I meant his Aunt's house

Fun Fantastic Family said...

good job bre. you look so cute on my horse. hehe jk