Thursday, May 1, 2008


It was again time for Breanna's annual fundraiser at school the "Jog-a-Thon"
which was just as bad as last year. They were supposed to run at 10 so i go the kids up got over there and some one told us that they were not running till one now and they were running inside in the morning. So when we went back at one I thought oh they will be inside and just left the kids coats at home. So we went in and no one was there and we went to their class room and they were going outside. It was very frusterating it was snowing and freezing and my kids didn't have coats. But Bre did a great job she ran 10 long laps. She is quite the little runner.


1 comment:

Marlies said...

Sounds frustrating. I think this weather is frustrating. How the heck are we supposed to dress in May? I was out with a sweater and a coat on today. Oh well I guess I am thankful it's not 100 degrees already. :)