Sunday, December 21, 2008

It just added them backwords again. But Our Christmas Miracle has arrived. Yea!!!!!! She came a day earlier than we planned but I guess you can't really plan these things right. So Aynslee Maisie Gray was born December 18th, 2008 at 12:24 she was 6 pounds 13 ounces and 19 inches long. She was so tiny and looks a lot like her sister Bre. Here is a picture of her and her Grandma.
The new mommy!!!

The big happy family I can't belive we have 4 kids.


The proud sisters




And the proud Daddy.
We love you baby. Thanks for all of your prayers and help. There are a ton of people that helped us. We love you all
Merry Christmas!!!!!






11 comments:

The McKee -Siniestro Family said...

Congratulations family !!
The new baby is soo cute !!
Happy Holidays from DC big hug to all
Jared ,Val & Nicole Mc Kee

Emily said...

Congrats Angie! What a cute little addition!!! What a wonderful Christmas Gift.. get feeling better soon.

Tabatha said...

Congrats on the new baby. Holli told me that you had to go in early. That is too funny. We will have to come out and see her soon. Good luck with four little ones, at least you should have some help from Bre.

mindy said...

Congratulations...I hope things are all well and that you have lots of help so you can get lots of rest!! Merry Christmas!

Monica Buchanan said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful.

Carrie said...

What a cute family ... congrats to you!

Jessie Riley said...

Congrats. How fun to have a NEW BABY at Christmas time!

I love the name!

Jess and Jer said...

CONGRATS!! She is so cute, I LOVE the name by the way. I hope everything is going good for you guys with the new one. We will have to have you guys over soon.

Cris said...

I am so glad that the baby is here and your cute little family is complete. I am thankful that you are doing well and healing from your c-section. Thanks for all you do for me.

Love Mom

Kimmi, Ciaran and Cabhan's Korner said...

oh that is cute of all your kids speacially Aynslee :)

Renee said...

So very cute.. been a long time since we looked at blogs so I was wondering about the baby of yours!