Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gosh I sure hope only my really close friends and family look at this lovely picture of me I didn't want to post it but the sad part is this is the only picture I have of us at Thanksgiving. I don't even have one of the kids or the kids table. But for all of you who wanted to see how big I am here you go. We had a good Thanksgiving even though there wasn't really room in my stomach for food and the baby.
We are Thankful for a lot of things though this year.
1. We are so excited for the baby and we are thankful that so far she seems to be healthy and very happy in there it feels like there is a party going on in there most of the time.
2. We are thankful for our 3 other beautiful children. They make our life complete.
3. We are thankful that we got to go so many places this year in our tent trailer. We have had a fun year.
4. We are thankful for the Gospel and all that it does for us. And that we can pay our tithing because I really belive that is the only reason we have survived this year.
5. We are thankful to all of our friends and family.
I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. Hopefully next time I blog it will be with baby pictures because I am done. I am scheduled for the 19th so I am almost there 2 1/2 weeks. I am a little scared which I always am before surgery but I am excited to get my body back. (Not really do we ever get it back)



4 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

You look great for being 9 months pregnant. I need your email so I can send you an invite..my email is noelcs79@hotmail.com!

Carrie said...

Awe don't be so hard on yourself! But don't we all do it? See, I can look at the picture and see an awesome family gathering and a beautiful pregnant mama.

mindy said...

I just saw some of my pics of when I was almost 9 months pregnant...I felt the same way you do. But really, we are just very hard on ourselves. I sure hope everything goes well for you!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I ever got my old body back after Nicole either. It must have been all of that overeating and anxiety for the first kid.