Wednesday, July 2, 2008


We just got back from a fun trip up to my Grandparents property in Idaho. We were there for 4 nights and had a great time. We had dutch oven and went swimming at Downata Hot Springs and drove to Lava Hot springs.
I am so glad we got our tent trailer it has been a lot of fun. This is our 3rd trip this year in it. At least this year we are able to go on some trips.

This is at Hooper springs where there is a spring with naturally carbonated water.

This is at my Grandpa's property in Soda Springs. It is very pretty and we got to get up close and personal with some cows the kids like that.

Bre got to go on her first mountain ride that they went all the way to the top. .
I just want to thank my Grandparents for having this property so we can go camping. Before my Grandpa died he put in sewer and water and electricity so we had full hook ups the whole time it was so nice we had a hot shower when ever we wanted and the kids could watch movies. It really made us appreciate all the hard work they did. Before we went every year my Grandpa had it all mowed and ready for us to use . This year after we got all set up Doug spent the rest of the day mowing and cutting and fixing fences it was a lot of work. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all you did.




4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! it looked like you guys had a great time!! And I love the pics!

Cris said...

I had a great time camping with your family. We tent trailer provided us with everything we needed. The food was awesome. The games were so fun. And I am so glad to have Breanna as a riding partner. I don't know what I would do without you kids in my life. I just wish that Kim and Brian and Jessica and families would come with us. Maybe next time.

The Sainsbury Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I love the fact that the kids can watch T.V. while camping. We do it all of the time. I love the new way of "Roughing" it.

Jason and Laura said...

Looks like fun Ang! Thanks for doing all that Doug!! I can't believe how much it's grown up there!!!