Tuesday, July 8, 2008


We had the opportunity to do something really cool today. My brother-in-law has been doing electrical at the Draper temple and let us know they were putting the Angel Moroni on today so we get to go and watch it was amazing.

The statue is so big we got to get pretty close to it.

I told my kids they may get married here someday so these would be some cool pictures to show at their wedding. Some day in the far off distant future.

Our cousins from California just happened to be here to. So they got to come.

Look how big it is. Thanks Aaron!!!!




4 comments:

Carrie said...

Cool!

Marlies said...

That is cool! Thanks for sharing!

The Sainsbury Family said...

Holy smokes that is awesome. I still can't believe they are building a temple in a neighborhood we grew up in. It is going to look amazing.

NatRat said...

That is a really cool experience. One you will always remember. I bet the Moroni was HUGE...it looks huge on the temple, I can't imagine being right next to it.