Thursday, June 5, 2008

Well I went to my first Dr's appointment yesterday I was so scared. When I went into the sonogram room I started crying because it reminded me of the last experience I had in there. Luckily this time was much different we saw our little baby in there moving and its little heart beating. It made me feel so much better. (I am still a little worried because last time every thing looked great at this time too and then wasn't) But have to think positive. We are so excited even if it is due Christmas Day. At least I have an excuse to buy new cloths it will be totally a different season so I don't feel guilty for getting rid of all of my baby cloths and maternity cloths. I just thought I would let you all know I tried to scan in the picture but it wouldn't work so oh well. If every thing is OK it will definitely feel like a real Christmas miracle.

1 comment:

Marlies said...

I have faith that you will make it through. Just remember that the Lord is on your side.