Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Ok some people are getting bored of my blog so I am going to post some stuff the truth of the matter is I don't take a ton of pictures and I am not long winded so I end up not writing anything . Here is Riley with her new cousin Elyse she was so excited because they matched. Look what a good big sister she will be again. So for all of you that never look at my blog anymore you may not know that yes I am pregnant. I am super excited but a little nervouse because of the last time. I just hope and pray that this time will be better and that we will have a healthy little christmas present this year.


4 comments:

Marlies said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So I wasn't sure, but did you say that this is the last. That idea seems kind of sad. I mean it is definately exciting to be at the end of the baby stage, but the idea that you are doing everything for the last time seems so sad. Anyway I just had never thought about that. Congratulations again though!

Carrie said...

Congratulations Angie!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

What a Way cute little baby Elyse. She looks so happy. I am sooo excited you are pregnant. That is going to be so much fun. And good luck of having it on my birthday. lol.

Kristin said...

Hey my mom just told me that your family all have blogs on here so I looked you up and... Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!!!!