Thursday, February 14, 2008




Yesturday we made Valentines Day cookies. It was very exciting Kim wanted to have her kids help an she was at the dentist. So I started the dough so it would be ready when she got there. As I was frosting the last cookie she walked in the door. So I had my kids plus her too and made a bunch of heart shaped cookies. It was a ton of fun. The kids loved it though and I love doing projects like that with my kids. If that wasn't enough we had another gigantic snow storm. Doug as he was going to work today spun around twice. Bre's school was delayed two hours. Happy Valentines Day to us. We were teased by spring I hate when that happens I had even walked to get Bre from school the two days previous it felt so nice to be out in the sun for a little bit. Well maybe some day spring will come.



1 comment:

Marlies said...

Look at you! What a great mom. Braxton was a grouch yesterday so we had not fun projects like that because I wasn't feeling like being nice to the grouch.